What percentage of savings does Purchasing Agency offer?
Purchasing Agency brings you savings of 5% to 25% on your IT – Telecom budget or on targeted product families. After studying your purchasing history, Purchasing Agency only intervenes if we can guarantee that you will benefit from financial savings of at least 5%. Below that percentage level, Purchasing Agency may still offer its services if justified by the amounts at stake.
What is the process for Purchasing Agency involvement?
Generally, our involvement respects the following process:
- Signature of a non-disclosure agreement.
- Analysis of your current purchasing (this analysis is free-of-charge).
- Definition of an action plan and signature of contract terms that allow us to negotiate on your behalf with the market.
- Presentation of a commercial proposal following calls-for-tender or negotiations.
- Contract agreement and signature.
- Help integrating and implementing the contract.
- Quarterly or half-year reports on your purchases.
- Management of supplier relations for the duration of the contract.
Agile and responsive, we can adapt our methods to meet your specific needs.
Is Purchasing Agency a purchasing center or a referencing center?
Purchasing Agency adapts its involvement to meet client needs and market specifications. In some cases, we make purchases in the client’s name and then invoice the client based on classic centralized purchasing operation. In other cases, Purchasing Agency enables clients to use its framework agreements to order directly from suppliers, after signing an implementation contract. In that case, Purchasing Agency gets involved as a referencing center, with a model similar to that of insurance brokers.
How do you handle contract terminations for your existing agreements?
After analyzing each of your current contracts on a case-by-case basis, Purchasing Agency proposes an exit plan as well as replacement agreements, including identified savings (financial or other).
How long does it take Purchasing Agency to get involved?
For suppliers that already have a partnership agreement with Purchasing Agency, we can give you a preliminary response within 3 days, followed rapidly by a formal offer. For non-referenced suppliers, your request is taken into account immediately and handled as quickly as possible.
How can I become a client or register with Purchasing Agency?
Contact us and we’ll take care of everything.
Is there an obligation to order every month?
No, unless a specific agreement is in place.
Is there a minimum order amount?
Who manages the supplier?
Purchasing Agency is in charge of the vendor management.
What happens if there is a dispute between the supplier and the client?
An escalation process is described in the contract that is proposed to you. In case of a serious dispute, Purchasing Agency intervenes to arbitrate.
How are my complex purchases handled?
IT and telecom purchases are frequently complicated. When these purchases cannot be handled as a commodity, Purchasing Agency can handle the client’s needs in project mode, upon the client’s request.
Purchasing Agency intervenes for complex purchases such as:
- Framework agreement negotiation with software companies and companies in monopoly situations.
- Referencing service providers for all your projects over the coming three years, with fixed terms for the duration of the contract.
- Purchases for subsidiaries distributed across multiple continents.
- Negotiation of investment plans.
- Cloud applications: application software hosted on a remote platform on the Internet, on the Cloud.
- Cloud broker: third-party intermediary provider of Cloud services offering clients a global solution.
- Hardware: IT equipment
- IT: Information Technology
- NAS (Network Attached Storage): centralized file server (storage device) connected via a network for homogeneous clients.
- POS (Point-of-sale): information system serving as a cash register, operating in standalone mode or networked with a company’s computer system and financial information system.
- SAN (Storage Area Network): storage network that pools physical resources.
- Software: computer application, integrated solution
- Thin Client: a “light” solution in which a computer (workstation), typically without a hard drive or much memory, operates in client-server mode.
Makes purchases with the same terms as key accounts !
142 rue de Rivoli
Tel. : +33 (0)1 56 31 06 64
Purchasing Agency is a purchasing and referencing center specializing in information technology and communication markets.
Purchasing Agency can handle all your IT purchases, from defining your needs to contracting for your purchases, including handling calls-for-tender and negotiating contracts on behalf of clients.